Taylorcrest Community Association, Inc.
Board of Directors
Minutes of Board Meeting
August 2, 2018
- WELCOME AND CALL TO ORDER
President Art Lemos called the meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. at The El Lago Event Center at 411 Tallowood Dr.
Art thanked Felicia Fernandes for her service on the board and welcomed Charles Chiampi as the new groundskeeper board member.
- ROLL CALL
A. Board Members
Art Lemos, President
Brett Fernandes, Vice President
Paul Murray, Secretary
Cherie Mahew, Treasurer
Ray Sager, Archictecture (Absent)
Catherine Klemowits, Communications
Charles Chiampi, Groundskeeper
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
The minutes of the April 28th meeting were approved as submitted.
- FINANCIAL REPORT
Cherie Mayhew, Treasurer, submitted her report on the state of the Taylorcrest financials. Budget update, collections report.
5. OLD BUSINESS
A. Discussing regarding gate access
B. Pavillion roof replacement
- Discussion regarding management company
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
A. Architecture – Art and Brett reported on the drainage and parking issues at the park. Variance for the remodel at 1611 Lake Arbir.
- Groundskeeper – Charles presented 3 estiamtes for the roof repair. Roof repair will be scheduled after hurricane season ends.
- Communications – Cat reported that there are 8 new residents in Taylorcrest and that welcome baskets are prepared.
- Activities – Brett reported on pavilion rentals, refreshments at meeting, st patricks day party, april garage sale and flags.
- NEW BUSINESS
A. AIRBNB – The Secretary, Paul Murray reported that the HOA was notified of two airbnb’s operating withing taylorcrest. We reported to lakeview, who reported to the city, who asked for guidance from the City Attorney.
- Board Elections – The Board agreed that elections should occur at the annual meeting in January.
- Adjourn – The President, Art Lemos, adjourned the meeting.